sexta-feira, 29 de maio de 2009

Jump Back - A Tribute To James Brown (2008)


01. Os Incríveis - I Feel Good
02. Jr and The Preludes - Papa's Got A Brand New Bag
03. Soul Sounds - Lickin' Stick
04. Showmen - Voglio Restare Solo
05. Rabbits & Carrots - Give It Up Or Turn It Loose
06. Rabbits & Carrots - Sex Machine
07. Kashmere Stage Band - Super Bad
08. Soul Sound - I Got The Feelin
09. Esquires Now - Think About It10. The Presidents - It's My Thing
11. Victor Olaiya & His International All Stars - There Was A Time/Cold Sweat (Medley)
12. Victor Olaiya & His International All Stars - Mother Popcorn
13. Impalas - Soul
14. Big Boe & The Nighthawls - My Thing
15. The Invaders - Big Payback
16. Get Up With Dancer - Sex Machine
17. University Of Illinois Jazz Band feat. Don Smith - I Got The Feelin
18. Harrison High School - Get On The Good Foot
19. Les Watson & The Panthers - Mother Popcorn

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário